Tuesday, 4 March 2014

VIAGGIOBYBIKE.CO.UK


My Good friends Daniel and Roberto are going to be cycling from Mexico to Peru from the 24th March. They will be covering 5386km for the mental-health charity Mind, these absolute crazy men had asked me to go, but being a man who can't fully ride a bike, I had to politely decline the kind offer.

Luckily they asked me to work on a graphic which would depict their journey, and also help design their jerseys, these are the results.

Follow their journey on their website

4 comments:

  1. Ropa de estilo de diseño me hace sentir como sensación muy hermosa ~
    ¿Dónde puedo comprar conseguirlo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola, voy a vender dos o tres, y todo las garancias van a la caridad. Se puede leer viaggiobybike.co.uk de actualizaciones.

      Delete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete